Invetech are specialist contract manufacturers for a range of complex products including diagnostic instruments and medical devices.
Invetech is a contract product development and manufacturing company with strong in-house design and engineering capabilities, supporting manufacture of new and complex instruments and medical devices.
We work closely with co-located sister company, Leica Microsystems, who provide ISO13485 certified manufacturing.
For more than 30 years we have developed and manufactured diagnostic instruments and medical devices that not only lead the market, but change it. Our success is based on:
- integrated engineering and manufacturing facilities
- a large in-house capability of over 200 design and engineering professionals
- specialist expertise and knowledge
- a consultative approach based on partnership
- lean manufacturing practices
Our proven design, engineering and manufacturing processes deliver shorter time to market, reduce risk, lower manufacturing costs and enhanced product quality, reliability and serviceability.
Manufacturing facilities in Melbourne (Australia), Shanghai (China) and Singapore.
Combined, we offer:
- 950+ production employees
- Over 350,000 sq ft. (106,680 sq m) manufacturing space
- On-site workshops and laboratories
- The flexibility to manufacture high-complexity, early stage developments and prototypes through to high-volume, low cost products.
- ISO 9001: 2008 certified
- ISO 13485 certified
- UL and CE compliance management (including UL follow up service)
Client Access — Contract Manufacturing Support
To access our secure client web interface, please click here
Get In Touch
To find out more about Invetech's Contract Manufacturing capabilities contact us.