Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Our electronics group has diverse skills and experience gained from a wide variety of industries, world-class tools and equipment and outstanding on-site facilities.
We have well established processes for quality assurance and are familiar with standards and regulatory compliance issues.
Some of our skills include:
- Design for Regulatory Compliance
- Embedded microprocessor, microcontroller and DSP design
- Experience in PAL, GAL, EPLD, FPGA, programmable logic and ASICs
- Low level software design in C, assembler and VHDL
- Analog design and power supply systems
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) and simulation
- Serial, parallel and RF communications, interfaces and protocols
- Robotics, sensing and control systems
- Data acquisition, remote sensing and measurement
- Optical and electro-optic systems
- Chemical sensing and analysis
- Image capture and signal processing
Get In Touch
To find out more about Invetech's expertise contact us.