Invetech officially began in 1987, but the company’s origins go back to the early sixties in the UK, when Cambridge Consultants was established as a pioneer in providing contract R&D and product development services.
- Invetech announces agreement with Erytech to develop scalable automated manufacturing system
- Invetech becomes a foundation member of Fortive Corporation
- Invetech, Haemonetics and Coramed win Good Design Award for TEG 6s
- Invetech and Celyad SA announce a collaboration to realize the commercial cGMP production of C-Cure®
- Invetech announces it will join Fortive
- Andreas Knaack is appointed President of Invetech
- Invetech and Vaxxas are named recipients of the 2015 Good Design Award for development of the Nanopatch Jet Coating Instrument for needle-free drug delivery
- NanoCellect and Invetech announce a collaboration to develop a novel flow cytometry platform for cell sorting and analysis
- NeoStem and Invetech announce an agreement to develop a closed processing system for cell therapy manufacturing
- Invetech and Argos Therapeutics announce an agreement to support the global production of fully personalized immunotherapies
- Danaher company, Dover Motion, becomes part of Invetech.
- Invetech and Biocartis announce a collaboration agreement for the production of multiplex biomarker analysis platform Evalution™
- Invetech announces an agreement with Bio-Rad to manufacture the BioPlex 2200 diagnostic platform for a further 10 years.
- Colin White is appointed president of Invetech.
- Coca-Cola's Freestyle wins gold at the Edison Awards Best New Product in the New Retail Frontiers category.
- FORBES magazine declares Coca-Cola Freestyle the Coolest Product of the Decade.
- The Invetech designed PREVI Isola for bioMerieux wins 2010 Gold Medical Design Excellence Award.
- World-first fully automated cell therapy units delivered to Argos Therapeutics.
- Invetech opens new office in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Invetech expands globally.
- Invetech opens a new facility in San Diego, California.
- Invetech begins development on Coca-Cola's ground-breaking Freestyle soda fountain.
- Invetech develops and constructs Organovo's first 3D bioprinter.
- Danaher buys Vision Systems Limited for more than AUD800M.
- Invetech becomes a member of the Danaher Group of companies. Vision BioSystems is integrated into Leica Microsystems and renamed Leica Biosystems Division.
- Invetech commences development of world-first cell therapy production automation equipment for Argos Therapeutics.
- Invetech supports a AUD9M product development programme for its sister companies.
- The developments help move Vision Fire & Security and Vision BioSystems towards world leadership in their respective global markets.
- Invetech lists on the stock exchange.
- Invetech lists via a reverse takeover of the already listed Vision Systems Ltd. Australian Biomedical is renamed Vision BioSystems.
- Invetech begins international operations.
- Invetech sets up its first offshore facility in Malaysia to support a growing Asian client base.
- Invetech acquires Australian Biomedical Corporation from AIDC and Wormald.
- Invetech exports its services.
- Invetech develops the Histostainer for Reichart Jung (Leica), and begins to export instrument development services.
- Invetech officially begins.
- A management buy-out is completed and the company name is changed to Invetech (staff of 35). A new business plan includes establishing sister companies to commercialise IP and products developed by Invetech.
- A change in direction.
- Senior staff resign from PA Technology to raise AUD5M and buy PA Technology Asia Pacific from PA (UK).
- PA Technology Asia Pacific begins.
- One of the three Directors (Alexander Gosling) is transferred to Melbourne to set up Patscentre Australia (later PA Technology Asia Pacific). James Fox is recruited in 1977.
- CCL is acquired by US interests.
- Three CCL directors move to PA Technology to set up Patscentre near Cambridge, to provide similar services.
- Cambridge Consultants Limited (CCL) established in Cambridge, UK, as a pioneer in providing contract R&D and product development services.